Hi Friends,
A quick blog post to let you know that the video recipe of smokey tomato chatney which I served with Parwal shami kebab a few days back is now live on youtube. This chatney is an easy and delicious and better alternative of storebought tomato sauce. I said better alternative because we all know store bought tomato sauce contain lots of preservatives which are especially harmful for children.
This chatney has a smokey rustic flavour to it. Now most of us has made tomato chatney at least once in our lifetime but this smokey flavour is what makes this chatney unique. If you want to give your very own humble tomato chatney a delicious makeover then this recipe is what you need.
As you can see here I served this parwal shammi kebab with this smokey chatney but you can serve it with any kebab,cutlet,french fries,fritters,momo,sandwitch or anything you wish to.
Cooking time is 5 minutes if you have all the ingredients ready and you can keep this chatney in an airtight container in refrigerator for upto 2 days. For the recipeclick here..
See you soon friends..Take care..
A quick blog post to let you know that the video recipe of smokey tomato chatney which I served with Parwal shami kebab a few days back is now live on youtube. This chatney is an easy and delicious and better alternative of storebought tomato sauce. I said better alternative because we all know store bought tomato sauce contain lots of preservatives which are especially harmful for children.
This chatney has a smokey rustic flavour to it. Now most of us has made tomato chatney at least once in our lifetime but this smokey flavour is what makes this chatney unique. If you want to give your very own humble tomato chatney a delicious makeover then this recipe is what you need.
As you can see here I served this parwal shammi kebab with this smokey chatney but you can serve it with any kebab,cutlet,french fries,fritters,momo,sandwitch or anything you wish to.
Cooking time is 5 minutes if you have all the ingredients ready and you can keep this chatney in an airtight container in refrigerator for upto 2 days. For the recipeclick here..
No comments:
Post a Comment