Hi friends,
I am back after a short break. Today I have another innovative recipe for all of you. This is a vegan and low calorie version of shami kebab which uses parwal as the core ingredient. These kebabs are delicious and yummy since I have not compromised with the flavour and aroma of the traditional recipe.
See how beautiful these kebabs looks..golden brown base with tiny white beads..Isn't it gorgeous? I can assure you these tastes even better..Wanna see a closeup view? Here you go..
And here is some photos of me making these yum goodies..
See that gorgeous red chatney accompanying those shami kebabs? I made this chatney with a special technique..Do you want to see the recipe? Please comment on the comment box.
Here you go with the recipe of these vegetarian shami kebabs..Please click on the link below
I am back after a short break. Today I have another innovative recipe for all of you. This is a vegan and low calorie version of shami kebab which uses parwal as the core ingredient. These kebabs are delicious and yummy since I have not compromised with the flavour and aroma of the traditional recipe.
And here is some photos of me making these yum goodies..
See that gorgeous red chatney accompanying those shami kebabs? I made this chatney with a special technique..Do you want to see the recipe? Please comment on the comment box.
Here you go with the recipe of these vegetarian shami kebabs..Please click on the link below
No comments:
Post a Comment