Monday, 5 December 2016

Badami Gobhi or an easy to make nutty cauliflower recipe

Hi friends,
              Hope all of you are doing well.. Today I am back with another unique vegan recipe. This badami gobhi is a vegetarian version of the famous badami murgh or badami gosht,
Juicy cauliflower infused with aromatic spices and assorted nut mix is the usp of this dish. Look at those succulent melt in mouth gobhis peeking from the gravy. Don't they look yum?





Here is another closeup for you to enjoy.

Tip : Adding bundiya is optional but is generally added to badami gobhi to increase the crunch of it.
         You can also use cashew or almond but that will make this dish cremier but here I wanted to adhere   to more rustic taste so used coarse groundnut paste. Obviously it tasted different but different doesn't mean bad or not so good. It tastes superb and unique.
You can add fresh cream to this dish also but I didn't because I wanted to cut out the extra calourie.

Now comes the best part..the recipe of this delicious dish. Please click below and make it this weekend. I am sure you will love it.

Till we meet again, SAYONARA.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment