Hi friends,
Welcome again.. Today I am going to share with you all the recipe of the king of all Indian dishes.. BIRYANI!! Almost every region of India has a special biryani recipe. There are different styles attached to all of them..awdhi biryani, hydrabadi biryani,kolkata biryani,mumbai style biryani toname a few.
Now biryani is not confined to India only..Some other middle eastern countries and countries fromIndian subcontinent have thier own style of biryani making. Here I didn't follow any specific style to make this biryani. Instead I tried to incorporate different styles and techniques of Biryani making to make this royal pot of meal.
Here I served this Biryani with some salads because this biryani hermonizes so many flavours and ingrediens that it can be very well enjoyed with some salads. But If you wish you can also serve this with some raita also. While cooking the chicken I didn't completely dry out the gravy which is why the Biryani is juicy and generally donot need any other side this.Sometimes less is more..:)
While making biryani one of the most crucial part is the rice. Basmati rice is brittle and can break easily. But if so the look and taste of the biryani is half spoiled. So it is said cooking the perfect rice for biryani is an art. And here i am quite happy with the end result..:)
I really wish I could send the fragrance of this royal biryani to your way it has musky, floral, sweet, soothing . rich aroma all infused with each other to create that luxurious aroma.Now before I start sounding a sales girl selling some exotic perfume I will stop describing its aroma. :P..Well you will have to cook this to believe me. Satisfaction is guranteed if you follow the recipe. Here are few more clicks..
So friends for the recipe of the vegetable chicken biryani please click
below..
Take care and see you soon with another recipe. Till then, SAYONARA
Welcome again.. Today I am going to share with you all the recipe of the king of all Indian dishes.. BIRYANI!! Almost every region of India has a special biryani recipe. There are different styles attached to all of them..awdhi biryani, hydrabadi biryani,kolkata biryani,mumbai style biryani toname a few.
Now biryani is not confined to India only..Some other middle eastern countries and countries fromIndian subcontinent have thier own style of biryani making. Here I didn't follow any specific style to make this biryani. Instead I tried to incorporate different styles and techniques of Biryani making to make this royal pot of meal.
Here I served this Biryani with some salads because this biryani hermonizes so many flavours and ingrediens that it can be very well enjoyed with some salads. But If you wish you can also serve this with some raita also. While cooking the chicken I didn't completely dry out the gravy which is why the Biryani is juicy and generally donot need any other side this.Sometimes less is more..:)
While making biryani one of the most crucial part is the rice. Basmati rice is brittle and can break easily. But if so the look and taste of the biryani is half spoiled. So it is said cooking the perfect rice for biryani is an art. And here i am quite happy with the end result..:)
I really wish I could send the fragrance of this royal biryani to your way it has musky, floral, sweet, soothing . rich aroma all infused with each other to create that luxurious aroma.Now before I start sounding a sales girl selling some exotic perfume I will stop describing its aroma. :P..Well you will have to cook this to believe me. Satisfaction is guranteed if you follow the recipe. Here are few more clicks..
So friends for the recipe of the vegetable chicken biryani please click
below..
Take care and see you soon with another recipe. Till then, SAYONARA
No comments:
Post a Comment