Hi friends, Back again with the last recipe of my diwali marathon. Did you like these special recipes I posted in the last three days? Do comment..I would love to hear from you.
So this last recipe of diwali marathon is very special. It is one of my signature dish. Infused with royal spices and condiments this is a royal treat for your tastebuds. Whenever I make this my family becomes so elated and always comment that this an out of the world dish. So here I thought of sharing this very special recipe of badshahi chicken on this very special festival of diwali. And also this is my first nonveg recipe here so it had to be something special. Whatsay?
Now this is a kind of dish we can't enjoy on a regular basis. yes it has some extra calories which we are allowed to have only once in a while. Diwali is one of them for sure or you can make it in bhai fota/bhai duj following this diwali.or any time when you want to feast like a real badshah (well, that should not be everyday :-P ). If you are dieting then i would like to suggest to skip this post or else don't blame me later. :-P
So here our diwali lunch is ready. I served this badshahi chicken with star anise flavoured jafrani pulao and some salad. And yes, that papaya flower pot is giving company to this royal platter.
Friends, for the recipe please click below..
So this last recipe of diwali marathon is very special. It is one of my signature dish. Infused with royal spices and condiments this is a royal treat for your tastebuds. Whenever I make this my family becomes so elated and always comment that this an out of the world dish. So here I thought of sharing this very special recipe of badshahi chicken on this very special festival of diwali. And also this is my first nonveg recipe here so it had to be something special. Whatsay?
Now this is a kind of dish we can't enjoy on a regular basis. yes it has some extra calories which we are allowed to have only once in a while. Diwali is one of them for sure or you can make it in bhai fota/bhai duj following this diwali.or any time when you want to feast like a real badshah (well, that should not be everyday :-P ). If you are dieting then i would like to suggest to skip this post or else don't blame me later. :-P
So here our diwali lunch is ready. I served this badshahi chicken with star anise flavoured jafrani pulao and some salad. And yes, that papaya flower pot is giving company to this royal platter.
Friends, for the recipe please click below..
No comments:
Post a Comment