Hello foodie friends,
Welcome again..wishing you all happy navratri and happy durgapuja. May maa Durga bless you with immense happiness.Today I am sharing a quick recipe of dates chatney or khejur chatni..
Bengali chatney is different from rest of india because of its sweet taste with slight note of sourness..Though if you want you can reduce the amount of sugar but I wont reccomend to omit sugar completely if you want to keep it's bengali touch. Experiment with the recipe,reduce sugar or add more lime juice as per your taste because when you make any recipe in your own kitchen it becomes yours..So don't be shy to add your special touch..
those tiny pieces of coconut looks so exquisite in the reddish brown base of khajur chatney..won't you agree?the overall chatney looks and smells so inviting that I am just going to eat some right after finishing this post.
You also make it following this recipe you will find bellow and let me know how did it turned out..Happy festivals friends..
till we meet again..Sayonara..:D
Welcome again..wishing you all happy navratri and happy durgapuja. May maa Durga bless you with immense happiness.Today I am sharing a quick recipe of dates chatney or khejur chatni..
Bengali chatney is different from rest of india because of its sweet taste with slight note of sourness..Though if you want you can reduce the amount of sugar but I wont reccomend to omit sugar completely if you want to keep it's bengali touch. Experiment with the recipe,reduce sugar or add more lime juice as per your taste because when you make any recipe in your own kitchen it becomes yours..So don't be shy to add your special touch..
those tiny pieces of coconut looks so exquisite in the reddish brown base of khajur chatney..won't you agree?the overall chatney looks and smells so inviting that I am just going to eat some right after finishing this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment