Third recipe on diwali recipe series is this chatney with unsual combination of pink grapefruit or jambola or batabilebu and raw papaya. Batabilebu is said to control blood lipids because it is rich in fibre and thanks to this property it controls high blood pressure level as well.Papaya on the other hand is rich in antioxidents,carotenoids,flavonoids,vitamin B and what not? So for my third diwali recipe I chose this healthier version of chatney. It is unusual, has unique taste and is a perfect cofort food.
One spoonfull of this chatney and I realized jambola or batabilebu never tasted better than this.
Here is some visual treat for you of this chatney, Enjoy..:-)
You can store this chatney upto three days and let me tell you it tastes even better when kept in refrigerator for 1-2 days.
So friends make this chatney following the recipe mentioned in the following video and I am coming back soon with another yummy recipe. till then,Sayonara..
One spoonfull of this chatney and I realized jambola or batabilebu never tasted better than this.
Here is some visual treat for you of this chatney, Enjoy..:-)
You can store this chatney upto three days and let me tell you it tastes even better when kept in refrigerator for 1-2 days.
So friends make this chatney following the recipe mentioned in the following video and I am coming back soon with another yummy recipe. till then,Sayonara..
No comments:
Post a Comment